What Makes Bellabu Bear’s Bamboo Sleepwear the Best Option for Eczema
Having one of your children diagnosed with eczema can be scary and leave you feeling helpless.
It's unpredictable and can be hard to treat.
The diagnosis may leave you wondering – what can I do to help ease my child’s symptoms and reduce flare-ups?
I can relate to those exact feelings.
My daughter was diagnosed with eczema at 15 months old. Her normal, baby-soft skin had suddenly broken out into a terrible rash spreading over her entire body.
You can read more about my story and how I treated her eczema HERE.
What is Eczema?
Eczema happens when a person’s immune system can’t fight off certain triggers that cause inflammation within the body.
Triggers can be environmental, hereditary, or even caused by stress.
The body overreacts to these triggers. The result causes dry, red skin patches that can be itchy and very uncomfortable.
There are many different types of eczema that can affect people of all ages. It can appear in infants as young as a few months old. Others may not be affected until adulthood.
One of the best things you can do if you have a child with eczema is to recognize and eliminate their triggers.
Wearing soft, organic, breathable bamboo clothing is one of the best ways to get rid of flare-ups.
Here’s a little about what makes Bellabu Bear’s bamboo clothing a perfect solution to eczema-prone skin.
What Makes Our Bamboo Clothing Unique?
Bellabu Bear’s bamboo clothing has been awarded the National Eczema Association’s Seal of Acceptance.
This is among the highest accreditation we can receive when it comes to producing clothing that consumers can trust and are suitable for eczema and sensitive skincare.
A few other unique features include:
- Our incredibly soft bamboo fabric and yarn come from the most trusted source – grown organically without the use of any pesticides.
- The fabric is certified by Oeko-Tex and Eco-Cert. The finished fiber has been tested and shows no trace of chemicals that may be harmful to a person’s health. This guarantees that our sleepers are safe for infants AND the environment.
- The zippers we use are from YKK, a leader in the market. All zippers have passed safety tests for babies and cannot be pulled off to eliminate any choking hazards.
- Our clothing designs are original works of art that are hand-drawn and beautifully unique. Our printing method is one-of-a-kind to ensure the design does not compromise the softness of the fabric.
What Makes Our Bamboo Clothing Functional?
Our original, signature “All-in-One-sie” has convertible feet to keep your baby’s body temperature comfortable. The ability to quickly transition their feet in or out of the onesie makes it easy for parents and can also prolong the use of the garment.
A few other functional features include:
- Footies on our garments have grips on the bottom to eliminate any worries about slips and falls. Especially as your baby takes its first steps!
- Convertible handcuffs are on all of our newborn to 9-month onesies so babies can’t scratch their delicate skin.
- Our sleepers have two-way zippers, which makes nighttime changing much easier for parents and limits the baby’s exposure to cooler air.
- Our zippers will never get in the way of an active baby or toddler. That’s because our signature design curves to the back of the leg for comfort and function.
I am proud that each piece of bamboo clothing is designed with love and care from our home in California to yours.
From one mom to another, I am delighted and honored to present you and your family with the softest and purest clothing
Leave a comment